Stanbroil 36-Inch Black Steel Fireplace Fire Pit Poker with Heat Resistant Handle - Indoor and Outdoor Camping Tool
- Overall dimensions: 36 inches.
- Made of durable black steel, use hook or handle to hang poker up when not in use.
- Resin handle for comfort and will not get hot and burn your hand.
- Each fire poker is easy to assemble with just three pieces that screw together.
- Great for campfires, fire pits, fireplaces, and wood stoves.
Comfort and will not get hot and burn your hand, use hook to hang poker up when not in use.
Easy to Assemble
Each fire poker is easy to assemble with just three pieces that screw together.
Hook for Easy Moving
Heavy duty steel for easy moving of logs or fire grates.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Would this work well for a campfire?
A: Yes, this poker would work good for a campfire.
Q: Is the finish painted or stainless steel?
A: Stainless steel.
Q: Is this product made of solid metal??
A: This product is made of solid metal.
Stanbroil Fireplace Firepit Poker measures length 36 inches, made of steel. Fire pit fireplace poker is portable and can be used in the patio, backyard, or at the campground. The decorative look is more than show as this heavy duty steel allows you to comfortably move logs or pick up fire grates.
- Made to last and stand up to daily use
- Perfect for both indoors and outdoors
- Adjusting and picking up fireplace logs
- Keep your hands a safe distance from burning embers
- Use hook or handle to hang poker up when not in use
The Fireplace Poker is A Must-have for Any Fireplace Tool Set.
- It's simple: an iron, fireproof rod, some hooked on one end, used for raking, prodding, and pushing logs, debris, and other burning supplies to better stoke your fire.
- A fire poker or fireplace poker is a staff of fireproof material used to move the wood in the fire and to stoke the fire.
- How long should a fire poker be? - 24 to 60 inches, the end of a fire pit poker should have a hook or claw-type prong near the tip. Look for a length from 24 to 60 inches.