Tear-Aid Type a Kitesurfing Kite Bladder Repair Patch
Original price $18.90 - Original price $18.90
$18.90 - $18.90
Current price $18.90
- Tear-Aid patches are airtight and watertight, UV resistant, see-through (so the color of your gear shows right through), and exceptionally tough and abrasion resistant.
- The aggressive adhesive on Tear-Aid Type A tape is formulated for a high strength bond to a wide variety of surfaces. It doesn't turn gummy in the heat. Repairs holes and tears on Hypalon, rubber, most fabrics, fiberglass, nylon, most plastics (including polyethylene, polypropylene and polyurethane), non-oiled leather, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Approximate Temperature Range: -20ºF - 140ºF
- Please note that the Type A Patch does not repair vinyl, vinyl coated or PVC products. Use Tear-Aid Type B Patch for those repairs.
- ACTUAL SIZE: 5 3/4" x 6". If you require a patch longer than 5 3/4", order multiple patches to the length you need & we will send 1 long patch equaling the length of the number of patches ordered.
Includes Tear-Aid Type A patch and an illustrated, detailed instruction sheet. How to Repair Kitesurf Kite Bladder Puncture or Tear: 1) Clean off area to be repaired with an alcohol swab. 2) Spread out bladder and remove all wrinkles. 3) Place Patch over leak making sure to not allow and wrinkles.