Tricep Rope Pull Down,Heavy Duty Triceps Kit Easy to Grip & Non Slip Cable Attachment Ideal for Home Gym Face Pulls Tricep Push down Rope System
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: The pulley cable is made of high-density rope, the weight bracket is made of chrome steel and the straps are made of high-density nylon. All these parts make the arm pulley system sturdy, durable and with great bearing. Capable of holding 280 lbs.
- Multipurpose HOME GYM FITNESS TOOL Cable pulley attachments for gym can help you quickly improve your performance in any activity,is ideal for exercising arms,back,shoulders,abdomen and improving grip strength,build muscle,burt fat,strengthen core and improve flexibility to look your best.It is very suitable for fitness enthusiasts of all ages.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Quick and easy to install, the package is a great choice for both beginners and intermediate users who want to keep a regular practice schedule
- UPGRADED LOADING PIN&27-INCHTRICEP ROPE: Made of solid steel construction with powder coated finish, the loading pin has maximum durability. It is also designed to fit perfectly with both 1” standard and 2” Olympic weight plates.PULL ROPE: Constructed from heavy-duty black PE with durable rubber stoppers on both ends, our tricep rope will stand the test of time and is extremely safe to practice with
- AFTER-SALE SERVICE: If you have any questions or suggestions about our LAT and Lift Pulley System, please feel free to contact us. CONTACT US: Login your account > choose "Your orders" > find the order ID > click "Contact seller". We will do our best for your satisfy
- 1 x Black Blue Tricep Rope
- 1 x Snap Hook Maximize your at-home workout result with Tricep Rope
Maximize your at-home workout result with our Pull Rope
·Emphasize the outer portion of the triceps muscle
Target fibers deep within the triceps
· Emphasize the outer portion of the triceps muscle
· Put greater emphasis on the long head
·Full body workout pull downs, press downs, curls, crunches, kickbacks, bent over row
single leg deadlift, shrugs, choppers, pushing, pulling, knee bending or hip extending.
Strengthen the three muscles on the backs of your upper arms
· Work your shoulders, abdominal muscles and upper back