Vinsguir Ab Roller for Abs Workout, Ab Roller Wheel Exercise Equipment for Core Workout, Ab Wheel Roller for Home Gym, Ab Workout Equipment for Abdominal Exercise (Black&Red)
- 【More Accessible & Hassle Free】The 3.2 inch dual-wheel ab roller offers extra support and stability compared to the common single ab wheel. Equipped with a knee pad, this ab roller wheel delivers comfortable workout experience and caring protection. Just embrace the freedom of more thrilling and challenging routines without the hassle of using resistance bands!
- 【Grow Six Packs Faster & Safer】The Vinsguir abs wheel targets your abdominals, hip flexors and back muscles. With dedicated practice, this exercise wheel will speed up your core & low back strengthening while lessoning your risk of muscle injury.
- 【Efficient Exercise Equipment】Unlike big gym machines, or heavy weight benches, dumbbells and the like, the Vinsguir ab wheel roller is portable size-wise -- a compact design that enables you to take it anywhere to exercise, be it your home, office, gym, or outdoors
- 【Amazingly Durable & Stable】The high-strength stainless steel shaft of the ab roller for abs workout can hold a maximum weight of 500 pounds for your safety. The 3.2 inch ultra-wide abs roller ensures balance and stability as it does not deviate sideways. EVA rubber cotton handles provide nonslip and comfortable grip
- 【Top Gift Choice for Fitness Enthusiasts】This workout roller goes beyond working your abs and burning your fat. As a versatile roller wheel, it is of no contest when it comes to selecting an ideal gift for your family and friends; not to mention the satisfaction guaranteed after-sales services. Wish you a joyful shopping experience!
Full Body Workout & All Round Exercise
Vinsguir ab roller is efficient to activate and strengthen your muscles in different parts, including ab, arm, chest, back, leg. Not only for strength training, but also beneficial for core balance control, suitable for both men and women. You can use it together with other fitness equipment to enhance your training result, such as ab stimulators, core sliders, resistance bands, dumbbells, kettelbells, pull up bars, push-up handles, weight lifting bench, battling ropes, etc.
Regular use of abdominal wheel
- Before the body descends, extend the hips, squeeze and contract the hips to stabilize the body, and slowly push out the body by rolling against the roller.
- Mainly trains the muscles of the mid and upper abs, while exercising the arms and back.
Seated forward push
- Sit on the ground, attach the body forward and push the abdominal wheel out.
- Helps stretch thigh and shoulder muscles after exercise to avoid muscle damage.
Seated push back
- Sit on the ground, tighten the abdomen, push the abdominal wheel backwards with both hands.
- Mainly trains the strength of the lower abdominal muscles and the stretching of the front chest.
| Difficulty Level || Advanced || Intermediate || Intermediate |
| Wheel Width || 2in || 3.2in || 3.2in |
| Wheel radian || Slightly Rounded || Fully Flat || Fully Flat |
| Load-bearing || 500 Pounds || 500 Pounds || 500 Pounds |
| Accessories || Knee Mat || Knee Mat || Knee Mat & Resistance Band & Push Up Bars |
| Applicable Users || Advanced Users || Intermediate Users || Intermediate Users & Full Body Workout Users |