Wind Tour Sleeping Pad Self Inflating with Pillow for Camping - Lightweight Air Mattress for Backpacking, Hiking, Traveling
- Polyester Pongee
- Self-inflating sleeping pad - As long as the main valve on the mattress is rotated and opened, the air can automatically flow in and inflate. When you are inflating the pillow, pinch the valve, blow with mouth or inflate with pump, then please make sure the cover is completely closed and sealed. When you deflate the pillow, also pinch the valve tightly so that there is a gap in the gasket in valve to let the air out.
- Comfortable thickness - The 2 inches sponge thickness to keep your back away from the cool ground. Whether you are lying in the car, lying on the grass, or sleeping in any position, you won’t feel the ground uneven.
- Suitable size - Our 72.8 x 24.4 Inches wide sleeping pads have enough area to support your body. You can also combine two or more sleeping pads with snaps to get a wider sleeping pad.
- Reasonable structural design - The sleeping pad with pillow design that allows your head to be in a comfortable position when you are using it. And avoid carrying extra pillows.
- Easy to carry - The weight of the sleeping pad is around 3.2 pounds. When traveling or camping adventure, you can roll it up and carry it. The small package size and light weight will bring you great convenience, adding a more perfect outdoor experience. The package you received was in a PE bag for shipping. Each is equipped with a drawstring bag for it's original folding options!
Size: 74.8" x 25.6" x 2" Weight: 3.2 pounds Can we still feel comfortable while sleeping on the ground? Wind Tour Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad - It has 2-inch sponge thickness, making you feel as comfortable as in bed no matter what position you are in. The design with pillows will keep your body in a very relaxed and comfortable state. High quality polyester pongee fabric and high resilience sponge will bring you a more perfect experience when you travel and camping.