Yakattack Omega Pro Rod Holder with Locknload Track Mounting Base, Black, RHM-1002
- Works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels (even fly rods of all sizes)
- Allows spinning reels to be stowed in the natural downward position, not hung off the side
- A 360-degree rotating collar offers the ability to quickly secure the rod by capturing the reel
- Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security
- GearTrac/Rod not included
The Omega Pro adds an extension arm to help get reel higher off the water or helps accommodate longer rod butts.
The Omega Pro attaches to kayak, boat, or other watercraft with LockNLoad mounting system. Offering unrivaled track mount security and adjustability, the patent pending LockNLoad track base is the most advanced track mount ever created. You want no slip? No problem. The LockNLoad track base attaches quickly and easily with a single MightyBolt but will not accidentally rotate or loosen from the track, even when your trolling rod takes a big hit.
There are 3 modes: locked, adjustment, removal.
The patent pending design is easy to use:
- From locked mode, simply squeeze a lever to go into adjustment mode.
- In adjustment mode, the mount can be rotated in any direction, but cannot be removed, ensuring the rod holder is completely secure while making adjustments, even if a fish hits. Let go of the lever and you are back in locked mode.
- To go to removal mode, flip the lever out, and the system easily slides off of the track mount.