ZIONOR Swim Goggles, G1 Polarized Swimming Goggles Anti-Fog for Adult Men Women
- Silicone, Polycarbonate
- [Special Polarized Lens] - ZIONOR swim goggles featured with polarized lens, provides better eyes protection against harmful UV rays and lights, restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light, for outdoor swimming, surfing, kayaking and other water related sports
- [Comfortable Wearing] - This swimming goggles come with soft and flexible silicone gasket, adjustable split head strap, TPR ergonomic nose bridge, provides excellent suction and ensure non-slip coverage, that is designed to fit a wider range of face shapes for both women and men
- [Anti-fog and Leakproof] - The polarized swim goggles also feature an enhanced anti-fog technology that can ensure clear vision and protect your eyes, the 3D double seal frame provides excellent fit and water resistance, making them great for both indoor and outdoor training
- [Panoramic Clear Vision] - The swim goggles made with curved and HD lenses, provides better light transmission, allow for better clarity and enhanced unobstructed peripheral vision under water. You can enjoy swimming without any obstacles and stay safe at all times
- [Solid and Durable] - ZIONOR swim goggles are made of premium silicone and polycarbonate. Silicone frame is pretty durable, soft and flexible. Polycarbonate lenses are resistant to cracking and not easily deformed
Why Choose ZIONOR G1 Polarized Swim Goggles？
Polarized lenses offer a technology that includes special filters which can absorb the horizontal light when the sun’s light begins shining on the various objects in your environment. And over 99% of the glare that bouncing light waves from the sun create are filtered away from your eyes when wearing polarized swim goggles.
- 1.Can reduce the amount of glare light and enhance your visual comfort.
- 2.Can provide better eyes protection and reduce the harmful impact of UVA/UVB.
- 3.Can avoid the light reflections that occur and make it easier to see beneath the surface of the water.
- 4.Can provide superior vision clarity and contrast, and also can avoid fatigue-related issues like headaches more often.
Because of the particularity of polarized lens, please do not wipe the lens with anything. If the lens are dirty, please rinse with clean water and keep them air-dried naturally.
How to Prevent Fogging When Swimming?
- 1.Activate the anti-fogging coating of inside lens by soaking the swim goggles in the water before swimming.
- 2.Wet your face and cool around your eyes.
- 3.Spit and lick the inside lens like the athletes do.
- 4.Make sure the swimming goggles fit tightly on your face and there is no gap when swimming.
- 5.Take a small drop of mild shampoo and gently rub it across the inner lens and rinse them in cool water for one to two minutes.
- 6.Use anti-fog spray. Put them on inside lens.
- 7.Never to use your fingers or towel to wipe off the inside of the lenses.
How to prevent leakage？
- 1.Make sure swim goggles sit on your nose bridge and around eyes comfortably and the sealing is perfect.
- 2.You may adjust the strap and feel a slight pressure from the swim goggles to your skin.
- 3.Wear swim goggles beneath your swim cap will keep them more firmly in place against your head.
- 4.If it doesn't work, you may need to find another swim goggles that fit you better.
Restore true Color
Block UV rays and glare
Better eyes protection
GOOD SEAL & LEAKPROOF
3D Stereoscopic Frame
Upgrade anti-fog tech
Provide a clearer view
FLEXIBLE NOSE BRIDGE
Ergonomic nose bridge
Soft & durable silicone
Less pressure and hurt
CLEAR & WIDER VIEW
High definition lens
180° panoramic view
clear underwater vision
FLEXIBLE SILICONE GASKET
Outer eye fit
Ultra Soft silicone
No raccoon eyes
Very easy to adjust
Anti slip & more stable
Tear resistant liquid silicone
BREATHABLE MESH BAG
Easy to carry
Keep goggles dry
Features of ZIONOR G6 Non-polarized Swim Goggles：
- High Performance - This swim goggles meet the ergonomics design for adults face shape and reduce water resistance, flexible nose gasket for better sealing.
- UV Protection & Anti-fog - UV protection and anti-fogging treatments provides clear view without sunlight reflection under the pool and outdoor swimming.
- Comfortable Wearing - Optimized cushion on the swimming goggles frame provides less pressure and better leak-proof, No raccoon eyes.
- Panoramic Clear Vision - The G6 swim goggles made with curved and HD lenses, provides better light transmission.
- Solid and Durable - Silicone frame is pretty durable, soft and flexible. Polycarbonate lenses are resistant to cracking and not easily deformed.
How to protect and prolong the life of your swim goggles？
It's important to take a moment to care for your swim goggles regularly. Caring for your swimming goggles doesn't take much effort or time, but can prolong the life and condition of this piece of equipment that's crucial to this sport.
- After swimming, make sure to rinse your swim goggles in cold fresh water. Rinsing off the dirt. Don't rub the lenses too hard with a rough cloth, which can damage the coating.
- Do not use soap or detergent with strong chemicals, use a mild liquid soap or baby shampoo to clean your swimming goggles.
- Avoid placing them in direct sunlight or hot water as this may cause the rubber to melt or screen to crack.
- Try to lay them out flat to dry in a cool place as much as possible before placing them in your swim bag or towel. Because the leftover water residue in the swim goggles might damage the coating.
- Storing your swimming goggles in their protective case prevents scratches and exposure to outside elements.